Welcome to Government College Department : Public Administration Department
INTRODUCTION Department of Public Administration was established in 1988. Department also introduced optional subject at graduation level Police Administration from academic year 2018-19.
Educate the students for their career and personality development. Inculcate the spirit of team work.
- Advise the students to prepare the competitive exams i.e. civil service as well as state civil services.
- General discussion with the students about opportunities in the field of Public Administration and Police Administration.
- Help the students to solve their personal problems.
Name: Asst.Prof RAVNEET KAUR
Designation: Asst.Prof ( Guest Faculty)
Joining Date: 1986-12-07
Qualification: M.phil, B.Ed
Area of Specialisation:Public Administration
Email: [email protected]
Vidwan ID : 382619
Appointment Type : Guest Faculty
Name: Dr. Nirmal Singh
Designation: Part-Time Lecturer
Joining Date: 1997-09-01
Qualification: M.A. , M.Phil. ,Ph.D , NET(UGC)
Area of Specialisation:Local Government and Development Administration
Email: [email protected]
Vidwan ID : 382591
Appointment Type :
Department offers Public Administration and Police Administration as an optional subject at undergraduate level.
Paper includes in Public Administration
BA 1 SEM I Administrative Theory
BA 1 SEM II Indian Administration
BA 2 SEM III Personnel Administration in India
BA 2 SEM IV Financial Administration in India
BA 3 SEM V Local Government in India
BA 3 SEM VI Development Administration in India
Paper includes in Police Administration
BA 1 SEM I Police Administration in India
BA 1 SEM II Indian Constitution
BA 2 SEM III Police Personnel administration
BA 2 SEM IV Law and Order Administration
- Special class for weak students.
- Departmental Library for the students.
- Regular Quiz Competition.
- Organize Inter-discipline expert lecture.
- Aware the students for competitive exam and provide necessary information.
- Presentation by the students at the class level by rotation.
- To encourage the students to participate in co-curricular activities like NSS, NCC and Youth Affairs.
- Discussion on social issues with the students time to time and to motivate them for formation of healthy society.
Student progression & Achievement.
- Number of students perusing post graduation in Public Administration.
- Our students preparing competitive exams.
- Some of our students doing part time job, self employed and regular jobs in private and government sector.